- Ao Principles of Fracture Management.
- Philosophical foundations of the law of unjust enrichment in SearchWorks catalog.
- Education in a Catholic Perspective.
- Unjust Enrichment and Contract.
- Download options.
- Early Modern Religious Communities in East-Central Europe: Ethnic Diversity, Denominational Plurality and Corporative Politics in the Principality of Transylvania (1526-1691) (Studies in Medieval and Reformation Traditions).
- Lloyd's Maritime and Commercial Law Quarterly?
List Price: HKD HKD This volume takes stock of the rapid changes to the law of unjust enrichment over the last decade. It offers a set of original contributions from leading private law theorists examining the philosophical foundations of the law.
- The Singapore Law Gazette.
- Geotourism: Sustainability, impacts and management.
- Meeting 1d4 (Everyman Chess)!
- Statistical Analysis of Experimental Data?
- Philosophical Foundations of the Law of Unjust Enrichment : Robert Chambers : ;
The essays consider the central questions raised by demarcating unjust enrichment as a separate area of private law - including how its normative foundations relate to those of other areas of private law, how the concept of enrichment relates to property theory, how the remedy of restitution relates to principles of corrective justice and what role mental elements should play in shaping the law. Readership: Academics and advanced students studying philosophy of law or the law of obligations.
List Price: HKD 1, HKD 1, List Price: HKD 3, HKD 3, List Price: HKD 2, Skickas inom vardagar.
- Private law.
- Building Software for Simulation: Theory and Algorithms, with Applications in C++;
- Wildy & Sons Ltd — The World’s Legal Bookshop Search Results for isbn: ''.
- Allan Kanner.
- My Little Pretty One.
Designed to enhance understanding of the common law the Restatement comprises a set of clear succinct rules, fully explained by a supporting commentary, that sets out the law in England and Wales on unjust enrichment. Written by one of the leading authorities in the area, in collaboration with a group of senior judges, academics, and legalpractitioners, the Restatement offers a powerfully persuasive statement of the law in this newly recognized and uncertain branch of English law.
Many lawyers and students find unjust enrichment a particularly difficult area to master.
Combining archaic terminology with an historic failure to provide a clear conceptual structure, the law remained obscure until its recent rapid development in the hands of pioneering judges and academics. The Restatement builds on the clarifications that have emerged in the case law and academic literature to present the best interpretation of the current state of the law.
The Restatementwill be accessible to, and of great practical benefit to, students, academics, judges, and lawyers alike as they work with this area of law. The text of the Restatement is supported by full commentary explaining its provisions and roots together with its application to real and hypothetical cases.
The Restatement appears as European private law takes its first steps towards harmonization.