His most popular work is Quetzalcoatl and Guadalupe written in regarding the formation of the Mexican National Consciousness and includes a prologue of Octavio Paz and is regarded as a key stone for the understanding of the contemporary Mexican culture and is regarded as one of the most comprehensive analysis of the colonial period in Mexico. Jacques Lafaye has a long trajectory in Spanish and Latin American history.
- [PDF] A New Chronicler in the Old Style - Semantic Scholar!
- Log in to Wiley Online Library.
- Yoghurt: Science and Technology, Second Edition?
His book Quetzalcoatl and Guadalupe. The Formation of Mexican National Consciousness became an important reference for Mexican colonial history. Lafaye has also written on the history of culture in general, including the Greek humanist tradition, the predecessors of the print.
En la deriva de la modernidad. New edition. Language: English. Brand new Book. Far from being of only parochial interest, this volume is of great value to any historian of religions concerned with problems of nativism and syncretism.
Quetzalcoatl and Guadalupe
Neumann, Religious Studies Review. Seller Inventory AAH New copy - Usually dispatched within 2 working days.
Seller Inventory B Seller Inventory Book Description Condition: NEW. For all enquiries, please contact Herb Tandree Philosophy Books directly - customer service is our primary goal. Seller Inventory BTE Book Description Condition: New. Seller Inventory n.
Jacques Lafaye. Publisher: University Of Chicago Press , This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.
Get this edition
View all copies of this ISBN edition:. Buy New Learn more about this copy. About AbeBooks. Other Popular Editions of the Same Title.
- Corruption, Global Security, and World Order.
- Francis Crick and James Watson: And the Building Blocks of Life (Oxford Portraits in Science).
- Choosing a Jewish Life: A Handbook for People Converting to Judaism and for Their Family and Friends.
- Excel for Chemists®: A Comprehensive Guide, Third Edition.
- The Force of Language (Language, Discourse, Society).
- Jacques Lafaye - Alchetron, The Free Social Encyclopedia.
Search for all books with this author and title. Customers who bought this item also bought.